Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Strong, Spiritual Message

Every now and then something comes across to me that I find more beautiful and more inspiring then everyday things.  My friend shared this video (it has been split into 2 videos on YouTube to fit their requirements), I am truly inspired by this Gianna Jessen: saline abortion survivor.  She tells her story of how she lived and speaks of God and Jesus in a beautiful way.  I ask that you take the time to watch my two links and listen to her powerful message, not only of anti-abortion, but of our loving Heavenly Father and Jesus.



Favorite lines from this message:
"I don't belong to you.  I belong to Christ.  I am His girl and I'm a princess."
"God has a way of making the most miserable thing beautiful."
"My whole intent of living here is to make God smile."






No comments: