Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend.  My family came down for Utah County.  I got to spend extra time with my dad and his wife, my mom and her boyfriend, and my grandma.  Sunday the 4th we were able to bless Tyler.  Scott did a wonderful job.  I am working on getting Tyler back into his blessing outfit for pictures.  We used the same one that we used for Trevor.  We blessed Trevor in January and Tyler in July.  The outfit was definitely made for winter.  Poor hot Tyler.  We changed his clothes before Sacrament Meeting was even over. We were able to light some fireworks with my mom, her boyfriend, and my grandma.  Trevor was so excited for the fireworks, but they scared him.  He started crying and I tried to hold him and he kept saying "I don't want the fireworks."  He started crying and ran into the house to watch from the safety of the window.  I really wish I had video of this, because it was HILARIOUS!  Here are some pictures of our fireworks at our house:
Trevor loved the sparklers though!
Scott's homemade "stand"
Trevor hiding in the window
Tyler "loved" the fireworks too!
Trevor was comforted by Grandma

No comments: