Monday, October 11, 2010

Candy Corn Wreath

My friend showed this website to me.  It's all about decorating on a budget! I found a cute wreath that looked super wasy to make.


So I bought a Styrofoam wreath, black duct tape, ribbon, and 2 bags of candy corn
 Next, I wrapped the duct tape around the Styrofoam.  This part was pretty messy because the Styrofoam kept "sprinkling."

 I then hot glued the candy corn around it.  Time consuming, but easy.  If you choose to do this project, hot glue the wreath, not the candy corn because I burned my fingers when I tried to hot glue the candy.

 Tie your ribbon in a pretty bow and you have a pretty homemade wreath for about 5 bucks.  It's much better in person if anyone wants to come check it out!

3 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

so cute! i have seen these on several crafting websites. way cute!

Liz Cox said...

super cute.

Bonnie said...

Way cute! Thanks for sharing:)