Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tyler at 6 Months

Wow!  Has it really been 6 months since my little guy was born? I find it hard to believe that it has been over 1/2 a year.  Tyler hasn't had his 6 month appointment yet, that comes on Tuesday, however, due to certain people telling me to update my blog, I'm on a roll and should do this now.

First I guess that Tyler is somewhere around 18 pounds.  He's a big boy. Here are some other great things about him:

--He sleeps through the night.
--Loves to watch Trevor play and gets upset when Trevor leaves the room.
--Giggles and smiles 80% or so of the time.  He's a very happy baby as long as he isn't hungry or tired.  If he's tired he prefers his crib over any where else.
-- Sleeps stink bug style
--Has an obsession with his thumb
--Loves his giraffe toy
--Loves to jump.  His jumper was a great investment.  He'll jump if your holding him up too.
And one day before he turned 6 months he:
--Got his first tooth and now has 2 teeth
--Began to crawl.

As you can see, I have an amazing baby.  Here are some pictures and a video for your viewing pleasure.



This video proves how much he loves that thumb!

No comments: